Fresh Life Counseling Center
Counseling available for:
- Relationships, marriages, and pre-marital couples
- Couples intensives for in-depth healing and growth
- Grief, anxiety, depression, and life transitions
- Addiction treatment
- Recovery from physical, sexual, and emotional abuse
- Mental health issues
Professional Life Coaching available for:
- Individuals desiring to reach goals and embrace an enhanced life
- Couples longing for healthier communication and enriched marriages
- Executives looking to sharpen relationship and management skills
For an appointment with Gwenda email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417-773-9410.
Dr. Gwenda Plummer, LPC, MA, DMINwww.gwendaplummer.com
Gwenda holds a Doctor of Ministry Degree from Evangel University in Pastoral Care and Counseling and a Master’s Degree in Professional Counseling from The Assemblies of God Theological Seminary, where she received the Outstanding Counseling Student Award and was inducted into Kappa Delta Chi Honor Society. She also holds a Bachelor of Music Education Degree in Vocal Music from Southwest Baptist University. She is a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors and the International Christian Coaching Association. Gwenda previously was a member of the counseling team at Central Bible College and taught relationship education through a U. S. Healthy Marriage Initiative Grant. Formerly a member of the Springfield Community Partnership of the Ozark’s Alcohol Task Force Higher Education Committee, she holds certification in BASIC’s (Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students.) She is certified in PREP (Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program), PICK (How to Pick a Partner—How to Avoid Marrying a Jerk/Jerkette), Prepare-Enrich, and Taylor Johnson. Before moving to the St. Louis area two years ago, Gwenda provided therapy and managed her own counseling practice in Springfield, Missouri. She loves spending time with her family, flower gardening, and water-skiing.